BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. (“RBH”), Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of millions of smokers in the country.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions
The E-commerce & Analytics Manager is responsible for the overall implementation of strategies and execution of ecommerce on Owned Media as well as on Digital partnerships. They run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure they are successfully completed.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of ecommerce on Owned Media as well as on Digital partnerships with clear/ and ambitious KPIs. Use relationship building to build partnerships and adapt to the new external and legal environment. Develop and manage three-year plans and targets.
- Build ecommerce services portfolio on owned media for all relevant non-combusted alternatives. Discover and experiment with new permitted platforms, marketplaces and delivery services. Responsible for managing partnership relationships for ecommerce volume.
- Develop deep understanding of legal age consumer journey as well as brands to create the right content mix with a clear call to action. Open to constant experimentation, using FFWD methodology, to develop a smooth user experience and user interface that facilitates the ecommerce. Work with agency or internal brand / art dept to ensure the relevant content ideas are developed and ensure relevant messaging is provided on different steps across the platform’s type / audience.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, especially legal and distribution to ensure smooth ecommerce delivery to legal aged consumers. Work on a project basis for new improvements / enhancements with finance, B2C, Product/ brand and other channels Teams wherever it impacts ecommerce front and back end. Ensure e-comm content is legally approved and standard reports are ready on time. Ensure data privacy teams are always in the loop to ensure adequate data control measures are in place.
- Lead the e-comm programs planning, seek internal approval and then ensure smooth execution. Plan KPIs, analyze results, report on key metrics and optimize future programs based on data driven learnings.
- Manage overall Digital analytics related to all channels and programs, starting from Paid, Website, Social, CRM channels and loyalty programs. Be involved in the Net Satisfaction Score (NSS) program for Digital, including call backs and huddles to align data and insights based on survey sources, reviewing feedback and developing & implementing solutions.
- Responsible for managing allocation and optimization of program budgets for entire digital department.
- Develop the team by listening and then challenging respectively while understanding disagreement. Ensure team is motivated and empowered to propose solutions striking a fine balance between compliance, innovation & speed.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS JOB IF
- You have a College/University Degree related to E-Commerce/Computer – Sciences/Business Studies
- 5+ years as an ecommerce expert with full backend system and distribution/ financial implications understanding
- Expertise in managing brand presence on external partners websites
- A data-focused mentality and familiarity with analytics platforms and with a track record of distilling actionable insights from data.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join an organization where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging environment where we will empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
Our company fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules (where applicable), health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
You will also be a part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
WHO WE ARE
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc., Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada’s second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco companies. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
Click on the following link to learn more about what RBH believes: https://www.rbhinc.ca/home/what-we-believe
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for everyone. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences, and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca