You need certain documents at different stages of the Express Entry application process.

Documents for your profile

You don’t need to upload documents to submit a profile, but you may need information from some or all of these documents:

  1. a passport or travel document.                                                                                                                                  *Venezuelan passport holders: You may need to complete extra steps when you create a profile or fill out your    application.
  2. language test results.
  3. proof of Canadian education or an educational credential assessment report for immigration purposes if:           *you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers Program, or                                                                         *you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada.
  4. provincial nomination (if you have one).
  5. written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one), proof of work experience, certificate of qualification in a trade occupation issued by a Canadian province or territory (if you have one).
  6. proof of funds.

Documents for your application for permanent residence

If you’re invited to apply, you’ll need to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above). Most applicants will also need to upload the following:

  • police certificates.
  • medical exams.
  • proof of funds.
  • birth certificate.                                                                                                                                                           *required if you’re declaring dependent children
  • use of a representative form (PDF, 137 KB).                                                                                                               *required if you’ve hired a representative
  • common-law union form (PDF, 2.22 MB).                                                                                                                  *required if you’ve declared your marital status as “common-law”
  • marriage certificate.                                                                                                                                                    *required if you’ve declared your marital status as “married”
  • divorce certificate and legal separation agreement.                                                                                                  *required if you’ve declared your marital status as “divorced”
  • death certificate.                                                                                                                                                         *required if you’ve declared your marital status as “widowed”
  • adoption certificate.                                                                                                                                                    *required when a dependent child is listed as “adopted”

Other documents

You only need to submit these if we included them in your personalized document checklist. Your application may not be refused or rejected if you don’t submit these documents. They’re only used to check if you meet the requirements of the program you’re applying for.

  • proof of relationship to a relative in Canada.
  • digital photos to confirm your identity.
  • other name to confirm aliases.
  • authority to release personal information to a designated individual form (PDF, 1.74 MB).
  • any other documents that you feel are relevant to your application.

See details from SOURCE

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.